Music for Montauk is a 501(c)3 charitable organization, whose mission is to present a series of high quality music programs for the Montauk Community and its neighboring villages in Eastern Long Island. In 30 years it has presented over 120 musical events including Classical, Jazz, American Musical Theater, world and concert staged Opera. All programs are free to the public, and rely on support from donations, private foundations, NYS Council of the Arts and Suffolk County.
All donations are tax deductible for federal income tax purposes in accordance with applicable law, and will be acknowledged with a tax receipt and listed in our promotional materials unless a donor wishes to remain anonymous.
Our giving levels are as follows:
Patron $ 2,500-$4,999
Pace Setter $5,000-$10,000
Founder $10,000 +
Donations can be made by check payable to:
'Music for Montauk'
PO Box 846
Montauk, NY, 11954
or should you wish to donate online, you may click on the yellow 'Donate' button
below to pay by credit card or ACH bank to bank transfer via PayPal .
MONTAUK CHAMBER MUSIC SOCIETY, INC.
Music for Montauk
Music for Montauk Membership Benefits!
Up to $250 - Acknowledgment on program and website
$250+ All of the above Plus
- 2 tickets to Summer Series world music/jazz event
- Invitation for 2 to the end of the year M4M party
$500+ All of the above Plus
- 2 tickets to the Spring post-concert reception
$1000+ All of the above Plus
- 2 tickets to the Summer Series Benefit Event
- Invitation for 2 to VIP post-concert receptions
$2500+ All of the above Plus
- 4 tickets to the Summer Series Benefit Event
$5000+ All of the above Plus
- Special acknowledgment as a Sponsor of one of the season's concerts
- 2 tickets to a M4M artist’s performance in NYC
*Business sponsorships starting at $500
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the button below!
Principal Sponsor for 2018
Business Sponsors for 2018